SAN ANTONIO PREMIER NATURAL LIGHT CUSTOM PORTRAITURE PHOTOGRAPHER

(714) 719-5269 CELL * (210) 521-0711 LOCAL
PHOTOGRAPHYBYMELISSAR@GMAIL.COM

Friday, May 8, 2009

Exciting New Annoucement! {San Antonio Photographer}

I have an exciting new announcement! I now have my studio up and available for use! This will be perfect for all sessions that weather is not permitting us to be outdoors, perfect for newborns and other small babies, more intimate maternity sessions, or, if you just prefer a studio look!

I use natural light in my studio, and sessions booked for the studio can be in the morning or afternoon.

My studio set-up is portable and can be taken to your home for no additional fee!

Contact me for details and to schedule your session. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment