SAN ANTONIO PREMIER NATURAL LIGHT CUSTOM PORTRAITURE PHOTOGRAPHER

(714) 719-5269 CELL * (210) 521-0711 LOCAL
PHOTOGRAPHYBYMELISSAR@GMAIL.COM

Monday, April 6, 2009

Park Fun! {Child Photography - San Antonio}

Wow! What a fun session! A few other local photographer's and I got together and did a shoot with the kids. What fun it was to see all the kids playing and interaction - not to mention all of us trying to get smiles out of the kids. It was such a pleasure to meet up with others who share my passion and love for photography. I can't wait to do it again!









3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the pics...You have a great eye! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Melissa! Looking forward to seeing the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I love the little girl doing the Marilyn pose..too cute!

    ReplyDelete